ABOUT US: BUSINESS ASSOCIATED WITH GILROY - SINCE 1965
In 1977 Robert J. Dyer, President of R. J. Dyer Real Property Investments,Inc. visualized Gilroy and the landmarks therein, and became a formidable player in their development.
With over 45 years of experience, community involvement, government relations, unmatched diligence, countless transactions and high-profile developments have contributed to our unrivalled reputation, the most recognized broker in South County.
Our success is not limited to retail developments, it is, and has been far reaching:
transactions in industrial, commercial and land leasing and sales offers you the edge
when making a real estate decision.
R. J. DYER'S COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
• Chamber of Commerce - past President
• Garlic Festival - Founder's Group - First Garlic Festival 1979
• Gilroy Foundation - Founder's Committee - started 1981
• South Valley Pregnancy Care Center - avid supporter and donor
• Rotary Club - Member for 15 years
• Elk's Club - Member for 26 years
DEVELOPMENT AND SYNDICATION ACCOMPLISHMENTS
• Gilroy Auto Row - Hwy. 101
• Orchard Shopping Center
• Hecker Pass Plaza
• Gilroy Village
• Eagle Ridge by Shapell Industries - the largest, master planned community in Gilroy's history
• And many more
As a full service commercial broker, our agents and staff have been cross-trained
to provide professional expertise in:
• Full Service Commercial/Industrial Property Management
These services can be utilized when you are interested in:
And depending on your position as an owner-user or investor, we can modify the criteria and input specifically to meet your particular needs.